If you’re approaching age 65-and-70 and own a traditional IRA, 401(k) or other qualified retirement plan, you’ll soon have to deal with your required minimum distributions – RMDs. Suddenly, a portion of your tax-deferred savings will be taxable again, and the impact on your overall portfolio could be significant if you’re not armed with all the right information.
Attend our class at SCF “What Baby Boomers Need to Know about RMDs on your IRA/401k.” To get the best answers to important questions:
• When do I have to take them – and are there exceptions?
• How much will I have to take out?
• How much tax liability will they create?
• How do they impact my Social Security?
• Is my asset allocation appropriate for RMDs?
• Are my beneficiaries set up for maximum tax efficiency? And MORE!
NOTE: Please call and cancel your registration if you will not be attending this class. Even though the class fee is waived, NavAdvisors sponsors the tuition for this class. So, when we don't have a minimal amount of students attending, we would need to re-schedule the class. It is very important that we have a good idea of who will be attending.