You've worked hard to provide for your family and save for your future. Now, there is a course that teaches how to keep more of what you earn and make your money work harder for you.
Whether you are just beginning to develop a retirement plan or rapidly approaching retirement, you should enroll in this course. You will learn how to define long-term goals and return from the class with practical information you can apply immediately.
This course includes a 223-page illustrated textbook. Couples may attend together for a single registration fee. Class sizes are limited so register today.
Course topics include:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning