Investment Concepts is a power packed one night course designed to be an overview on the basics of investing and retirement planning. Topics will include planning for inflation, investing too conservatively or aggressively, taxation, long term care, qualified retirement plans, legacy planning, as well as social security planning. While Investment Concepts is a compacted course it will provide you with an essential set of tools to prepare for your financial future.
Learn the essential tools you need to best plan for your Financial Future
This course will help you learn fundamentals of a successful financial plan.
Learn about these topics and more:
- Planning for inflation.
- Improper handling of qualified retirement plans.
- Paying too much in commissions or fees.
- Taking advice from the wrong people.
- Paying taxes on income you don’t need.
- Ignoring the financial risk of long term care.
- Incomplete legacy planning.
- Investing too conservatively.
- Investing too aggressively.
- Realistic Market Trends.
- Tax Planning
NOTE: Please call and cancel your registration if you will not be attending this class. Even though the class fee is waived, NavAdvisors sponsors the tuition for this class. So, when we don't have a minimal amount of students attending, we would need to re-schedule the class. It is very important that we have a good idea of who will be attending.