Course Provider: OnLine Training Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval# 98744
The course presents an explanation of Insurance Fraud, Regulatory Ethical Standards, Regulatory Standards of practice, Professional Standards and Practices.
The primary goals of this course include all of the following:
- To develop high ethical standards of conduct among insurance practitioners, that can result in meeting and exceeding the minimum ethical standards required by the state's insurance regulations.
- To meet the fiduciary responsibilities through vigilant compliance to insurance laws and regulations.
- To acquire an indepth knowledge of the insurance regulations especially in the areas pertaining to the conduct of insurance practitioners.
- To commit to a high level of integrity and ethics in our relationships with Insureds, Insurers, other insurance practitioners and vendors.
- Lastly to embody the attributes of ethical conduct learn in this course in order to overcome the challenges inherent in the altruistic nature of an insurance profession.
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. Intermediate Level - 3 hours - No classroom attendance required. Earn your credits online in our virtual classroom! This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 3hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20/T31-20).