Do you ever find it frustrating when trying to get people to perform at a higher level than they currently are? If so, I guarantee you this workshop will prove to be an excellent investment of your time and money.
Workshop Introduction & Overview:
Ray Smith, CEO of Bell Atlantic said;
“To create a high performance team, we must replace typical management activities like supervision, checking, monitoring, and controlling, with new behaviors like coaching and communicating.”
Coaching at its core is the ability to tap into the ultimate capacity of each person. It is the art of asking insightful questions that help people stretch to reach their potential and it is truly a gift to the person being coached. In this workshop you will discover ways for you to use coaching tools, techniques, and tips that have proven to be most effective for leaders to maximize the professional growth and production of their people.
- Discuss the communication skills necessary to be a master at coaching
- Determine the difference between motivating and inspiring people
- Clearly define what coaching is and discover the tools used for effective coaching
- Gain a better understanding of the power of asking the right questions at the right time
- Learn how to use the “Leadership Employee Overview” sheet
- Look at how to use goal setting as a positive reinforcement
- Practice using various coaching tools and techniques