This course is designed as a continuing education course related to commercial insurance. The course covers the following topics:
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- The Commercial Property Policy
- The Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- Loss of Business Income Insurance
- Boiler and Machinery (B&M) Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Transportation Insurance
- Surety Bonds
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 6hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 93988
Authority: CE0220 - Commercial Lines