This 100% web-based course
, presented live online on Fridays consists of nine modules totaling 36 hours (a headset and microphone are required). Upon successful completion of the course, you can earn the MSSC Certified Logistics Associate (CLA). The CLA is nationally recognized proving students have acheived a broad knowledge of the world of supply chain and related core competencies.
The CLA course includes modules on:
- Global supply chain logistics
- Logistics environment
- Safety principles
- Safe material handling and equipment operation
- Material handling equipment
- Quality control principles
- Teamwork and workplace conduct
- Work communication
- Using computers
Course fee include course manual, assessment, facilitation and certificate.